FAQ For Buyers
1. WHAT IS HOMEMADE MARKET
HomeMadeMarket is where you discover authentic local delicacies, nostalgic childhood flavours and a taste of home. We are an online platform where we sell homemade foods that were made by our talented home chefs.
2. HOW TO BUY FROM HOMEMADEMARKET?Browse your foods by category and click ‘Add to Cart’ once you’ve already made your choice. Click checkout to proceed to payment.
3. WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE FOR HOMEMADEMARKET PRODUCTS?The shelf life is depend on each products. You can know more on the product description!
4. HOW DO I MAKE THE PAYMENT?
You can pay by using credit card or online banking.
5. HOW TO KNOW WHEN MY ORDER IS CONFIRMED?You will receive an order confirmation email from our team.
6. HOW CAN I KEEP TRACK OF MY ITEM?
We will email your tracking number once we have shipped the item. Just enter your tracking number here.
7. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ITEM?Within 7 working days after your order is confirmed.
8. HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR DELIVERY?
For products purchased less than RM100, RM15 of delivery fee will be charged.
For products purchased more than RM100, FREE delivery.
See delivery page to know more.
9. DO YOU DO DELIVERY TO SABAH AND SARAWAK?
No. For now, we only do delivery in Klang Valley, Cyberjaya and Putrajaya area.
10. IS THERE ANY HALAL FOOD OPTION AND ARE THEY CERTIFIED?
Yes we have food that were made from our Muslim sellers.
We don’t have certificate for our halal food. However, we do inspect and check the quality for food preparation and make sure that our sellers do not use pork and alcohol in their products unless stated as Non-Halal.
11. CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?Yes. However, you can only cancel it within 1 hour after you’ve made the payment. Just email us for the order cancellation. Any order cancellation after 1 hour will be declined, as the sellers need to start preparing the food.
12. WILL I GET FULL REFUND ONCE I CANCELLED THE ORDER?
Yes we will give full refund but only for the products and the shipping cost. We will deduct your transaction fee for the payment gateway, which is 6% from the total payment.